Bella

Bella
Bella

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Here are some pictures I took on our way home. This was a neat draw bridge in Oregon. We had to wait for the boat with the high mast go through. And, here we are entering Washington. Going over the Columbia River dividing Oregon and Washington. Ivy Road. In Bremerton, Washington. The road my mom lives on and the road I grew up on. Included are pictures of where we'll be for the summer. Had to put a few flower pictures on here too. I really like this flower and its been on my blog before. Its in the Hollyhock family and my sister brought a start of it home years ago when she was a little girl. Its been growing in the yard ever since. We've always called it the "Christine plant". This is my sister Christine. I know that this picture is fuzzy, but I like it anyway. I like seeing Christine laugh. She has a great belly laugh. I sure do love her!!!!! My Mom, Mariane. She was glad we came home for the summer. Well, crap. And crap again. Saturday, 6/12 my mom fell in the bathroom. Dan and I couldn't get her up. Neither could Christine or her daughter Tonya. Shes been having medical problems and the last couple of days since we've been home I could tell that she wasn't feeling well. The paramedics came and lifted her up and checked her over, then we took her to the ER. They did what they thought they could do and we brought her back home. We wanted her to stay overnight. Did anyone listen to us? No. They just shuffled us out the door. I'll be SOOOOOOOOOOOO glad when her medical problem goes away. Shes going to a new doctor on 6/14 and hopefully this one is smarter then the others. I'm beginning not to like doctors. They seem to "pass the buck" and they sure don't listen to what the patient says and what the family members say. I guess time will tell with the new doc. Thats all the other doc had was time, time, time cause shes had her problem since last September of 09. My mom looked pretty good in the above picture the day before the ER visit. Just shows how fast someone can become more ill then normal and develop a fever.

No comments: