Bella

Bella
Bella

Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Before ya hear about our "tale of woes", I took some pictures around my mom's yard. Always love taking pictures of the "Christine plant" (the hollyhock), our rig, and just yard pics. Look how the old garage leans! Its old as dirt! Older then me anyway. Guessing its about 70 to 75 years old. It has "character" for sure! Now, about our "woes". I know you all wanna hear about them. If ya don't, quit reading now. lol lol......Monday, 7/5, Dan's RLS (restless leg syndrome) was so bad that he asked me to take him to the "walk in clinic" here in Bremerton. Anyone who knows Dan knows that he won't go to the doctor unless he absolutely HAS too! We drove to the clinic but it was closed for the holiday. Hmmmmmmmmmmm. He asked me drive him to the ER. We spent 3 hours in the ER, he got some relief with a shot for pain and we walked out of there with two scrips. One for pain and the other for a potassium pill. His potassium was low and the ER doc said that could have been a reason his RLS started up again. Anyway, he goes back to the Seattle VA this Thursday, 7/8, for an audio appointment, but first will have to hit the ER and wait until a regular doctor sees him. Thats the only way to get someone to see you at the VA unless you already have an appointment. The audio people will not talk with him about anything except his ears. The VA sure makes ya "work" to see a regular doctor. We'll see what happens Thursday and then go on with the next installment of Dan's "life with the VA"............Ok. My turn. Had two teeth pulled Tuesday, 7/6, and a temporary crown put on another until I get my new partial. My mouth is not very happy right now. Doing the warm salt water rinse thing and being very careful what I eat. All soft foods right now. An hurting mouth makes for a crappy headache. Alright. I'm done complaining to the world.......I've been having some problems working on my blog. Blogger seems to not work very good sometimes. I might have to research and find another way to write my blog and post pictures......Its suppose to be 85 today. WOOHOO for half way warm weather! I'm enjoying the "almost getting there" warm sun. hahahahahaha

No comments: