Bella

Bella
Bella

Sunday, July 04, 2010

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!!!!! Thanks Dan for serving our country and being my favorite Viet Nam Vet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just been taking care of business in the last few days. Dan had his first VA appointment in Seattle. Those appointments always suck because the VA is a very depressing place and we can never find a parking place close to the building. There are SO many vets that go to this VA and it seems that the parking lots are always ripped up from construction, repaving, or just plain blocked off for some reason or another. Dan has several more appointments during the summer though, so we "suck it up" and get them done. Glad all my doc appts are in the Bremerton/Silverdale area. Heres a few pictures of our trip to Seattle and back. Nothing special I'll have to go out and about in my mom's neighborhood and take some flower pictures soon. I've seen some really pretty roses and other flowers blooming......In another couple of days I gotta go back to the dreaded dentist. YUK! Not looking forward to that, but I'm looking forward to the final outcome later in the summer.

No comments: