Bella

Bella
Bella

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Both my sons are gone from here. Jason flew home on Monday the 27th and Michael got on the Greyhound bus on the 28th. I guess so far hes been on the "ride from hell". I've rode the Greyhound before and while its not very pleasant sometimes, I guess his ride has been nasty. One of the buses blew an engine and he had to wait for another bus to pick everyone up. I think hes on a different schedule now. Not sure. I'll be glad when he gets back to Florida so I don't feel so bad about him having such a bad bus ride experience.............The last full day he was here we went out on the quad to look for crystal. He found some and was quite pleased with that. I'm so grateful that we only had one bad day of weather while they were here. The rest of the time we were able to go out quad riding, metal detecting, and rock hunting. I'm positive that they both had a good time. I miss them both and was a little weepy after they both left, but I guess thats a "mom thing". Good thing they aren't here now cause the weather SUCKS! We have a freeze warning out though New Years and right now its raining and the wind is blowing. Its gonna be one cold New Years Eve around the campfire!!!!!!!!!!! Michael looking for crystals Cholla cactus. OUCH! Michael and I at the Deere Run B&B or Deere Run Resort Jason and I the morning he left to go home Michael and I the morning he left to go home

No comments: