Bella

Bella
Bella

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Ya see the damnedest things when you're out riding in the desert. Kathy and I went out riding and she hid a geocache. We passed by this phone out in front of where someone was camped in the desert. Too funny.....Then this little stone cabin was somewhere we had been before and it didn't look like this. I think people mined at one time and this was where they lived. This place was a mess. Someone came in and cleaned the area and decided to make it the French Quarter. They even white washed the inside walls. We both loved it and will be going back out there again. Next time taking something to put in the cabin. Love the bra tree. Appropriate for the French Quarter. I've chatted with Dan on the phone several times while hes in Washington. Says hes having a good time but is FREEZING! I HAVEN'T said a word about it being warm during the day here in Quartzsite, AZ. NOT! Of course I "rub it in". Hes been in the Seattle area and its been gloomy, overcast, raining, storming, and grey out. Its been chilly at night here with blue skies everyday. I think hes gonna be glad to get home tomorrow, 12/15. I'm sure that hes had his grandkid fix and now he'll be coming home to a whole different atmosphere. I've kept busy while hes been gone. Went to a rock painting class. That was interesting. I've never painted anything in my life! Oh, maybe I finger painted before.........Wednesday, 12/15. Dan is on his way home. WOOHOO! I've missed him being gone and he'll be glad to get back to warmer weather and mostly blue skies.

No comments: