Bella

Bella
Bella

Sunday, February 06, 2011

Saturday, 2/5....Not much happening here. Its been waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too cold to go out on the quad for a ride. Dan has been cooped up at home with a cold. My oldest son Michael has moved from Tallahassee, Florida to Kalispell, Montana. I "tracked" him on his trip as he drove across the country using google.com/latitude. It was cool except for when he lost data reception for his cell phone. He was only hours ahead of the HUGE storm that swept through the midwest into the east. I bet hes real cold now up there in Montana! He says that he really likes Kalispell so far.........Sunday, 2/6....Dan is starting to feel better. I'm glad he doesn't have a "full blown" cold or flu. It was warm yesterday so he got up on the roof of our rig and did some repair work/maintenance. We are starting to get "road ready" for the trip to Las Vegas when he "works" the NASCAR race. We've been sitting in one spot since the middle of October so we both have chores to get done. I'm so glad the weather is getting a little better. We didn't turn on the portable propane heater last night. Woohoo for that!.........Today is Super Bowl Sunday and I'm sure Dan will watch the game. I might watch who sings the National Anthem and watch the half-time, but I don't like football and never have so I'll find something else to do. Our beloved cat Bonehead passed away 3 years ago on Super Bowl Sunday (actually on Thursday the 3rd this year). We miss her everyday..........Nothing much else to write about. Just checking in to let some of our family know we're still alive and well. I know they will be reading this, I hope, or just maybe deleting the "blog publish notice" from their email. At least its contact......HAPPY late BIRTHDAY Bruce, wherever you and Kittie are! Its a day late on the blog, but you have a phone message on the right day.

No comments: