Bella

Bella
Bella

Friday, March 04, 2011

People are filling up the RV lot. Lots of partying going on at night. The Las Vegas police patrol through the lot sometimes just to let people know they are around. And the speedway has their own security. Most everyone I seen going in and out the gate that Dan is working are pretty friendly and abide by the rules. Only a few have been not very nice. Everyone is here to have a good time at the races. Dan and his co-workers have been busy busy busy. The weather is actually nice except for some wind this morning. The sun is out and Dan's face is getting tan. I have a wrist band and can go anywhere around the track if I want, but I haven't so far. I can hear the race cars practicing and qualifying. The last two nights the "World of Outlaws" sprint cars have been racing. They are LOUD and we are not that close to where they raced......The lot over from us had a dumpster fire. I had to walk over and check it out. Not exactly sure what happened, but the black smoke billowed out of the dumpster. On the previous post I took two pictures of the empty RV lot. Check it out now. Its almost full. Dan got another golf cart. The one he was driving was leaking oil all over the place. This one is nicer. Him and one of his co-workers, Louise. Just a view from the back of our rig showing the golf cart and the check-in tent. After the last couple of blog posts, did ya really think I wouldn't put more pictures of the jets on here????????? LOL LOL LOL

No comments: