Bella

Bella
Bella

Friday, November 04, 2011

Are these pretty or what? hahahaha....This is lots cheaper then buying expensive tire covers. We decided we better cover the tires as the sun tends to do nasty things to them. This will work just fine. Dan has them tied in the back under our rig as it tends to get real windy here. I was sitting in front of our rig watching Dan and Bella way out in the distance and this was my view. Notice that Dan's "snake stick" is to the left leaning against the tripod. Bad Dan. And I say that because we had been out walking Bella earlier and I came across a small rattler. Not exactly sure what kind it was. I'll be trying to find that out on the internet. Would be easier to do this is I had my camera with me. I could have gotten a good shot of him. He was trying to eat a rat and had the rat about half way into his mouth. I yelled to Dan that I found a snake. He walked over to me and the snake let go of his rat and hissed at Dan. Bella was still off exploring where we could still see her. We didn't want her to see the snake so Dan carefully used his snake stick(which he had with him this time)to remove him out and away from our area. He was a small snake and never could have reached Dan if he wanted to try and sink his teeth into him. Snake safely removed, cat never seen it, everyone was happy. The first couple of seasons that we camped here, we didn't see one snake. Not even in the hot hot weather. Now we've seen two in the last couple of weeks that we've been here. Hmmmm. Must gonna be the season of the snake until it gets colder. We actually had some clouds that made for a pretty sunset. All the pictures were taken from the front door of our 5th wheel. I was standing on the steps outside the door. The first two are looking off to my left. Pretty rainbow colors. I turned the camera to my right and the sky was totally different. I will have to learn how to take a panoramic picture with my camera so you can see how the sky was light colored and pretty to darker colors and still very pretty. The sunsets are just beautiful here when there are some clouds in the sky.

No comments: