Bella

Bella
Bella

Wednesday, November 02, 2011

You can only guess what Flo is dressed for now. Thanksgiving is up next and seeing as Dan doesn't like turkey, we'll be using the Black Forest ham in the freezer. Yum! I was out on the quad alone a few days ago and took a picture of the new Quartzsite sign. This one is right at the road where we turn to get to our place in the desert. Not a bad looking sign. I've seen three of the signs. I'm thinking that there is a number 4 also as there are only 4 ways to enter Quartzsite via a main road. The camels are in front of the sign because of Hi-Jolly. You can read all about him at these web-sites. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hi_Jolly http://www.roadsideamerica.com/story/11284 Hes an interesting character. Bella hanging out on one of the Palo Verde trees. Shes all puffed out. Look at her tail. The wind is blowing in from the north and I don't think she liked it too much. Gonna be one of those windy desert days. Note to Bruce. The rubbing compound didn't work. We'll keep trying stuff. Going into Quartzsite to the local RV store and pick up the gears that Dan needs to fix one of our front landing legs. Always something.....Oh. We seen our first coyote. Or rather Bella spotted him first and then I seen him. He was "passing through" our area about 600 feet away. Bella just sat on the bench outside and watched him pass by. Maybe she though he was a dog. Too close for comfort for me having a cat outside. I took her inside until I was sure he wasn't gonna come back around to snoop. Dan didn't see him. I could have taken a picture of him if I had my camera handy as he was going slow enough. Not running. Just doing a slow trot.

No comments: