Bella

Bella
Bella

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY to family, friends, Dan's grands, my lost grand, and ALL of our kids! _____________________ 2/13.....Not too much happening since we went to Mexico. I'm happy with my new tooth. Hope I don't have to go back to the dentist anytime too soon. hahahaha.........Me, Dan, and friends Ken and Jerome went for a 51 mile quad ride on 2/10. It was a VERY warm day. Probably about 84 or so. We headed out towards the Colorado Indian Reservation. Followed their fence line to a place that we've been before to go rock hunting. At this place you can find lots of jasper, agates, black obsidian, quartz, and just neat looking rocks that I don't know their names. I love collecting all the neat rocks and have a couple of apple crates filled with them in my mom's garage in Bremerton, WA. Not sure what I'll ever do with them. I just like picking them up. Maybe when we go back to Bremerton for the summer, I can offer some of them to the local rock club. Other then the quad ride, we've just been hanging out at home and we went out to a local restaurant here in Quartzsite one night for dinner with friends Sonja and Jerome...........Bella did find another snake. I didn't have my camera with me, so no picture. It was a baby sidewinder curled up outside a kangaroo rat hole. At least we think it was some kind of rodent hole. Good thing that it was snoozing as Bella tried to play with it. Dan grabbed her and walked her away from it. Then he removed the snake to a place away from where we walk Bella. We don't want her to get bitten and we don't want to kill any snake, so we try and keep a good eye on her when we take her out and just find the snake a new home. She is gonna miss all her freedom when we leave here, but I guess she'll adjust......The flowers are starting to bloom. Little flowers. Tiny tiny tiny. I've started to take some pictures of them. Love taking flower pictures. ____________________ The blimp flew right over our rig. That is always cool. A couple of little flowers. Very tiny ones.
Wish I could have gotten a better picture of the hummingbird. He was about 6 feet away from me. The feeder is right at the front of our 5th wheel.
Just a neat tree we see everyday we're out walking with Bella.
Dan and Bella out walking.
A desert view of the Colorado Indian Reservation.
A view of part of the quad trail we were following.
Here are pictures of Jerome and Ken trying to get through a kind of deep dry wash.
Jerome is very happy to be out of the deep dry wash.

No comments: