Bella

Bella
Bella

Monday, February 06, 2012

Jan 28.......Since I last wrote, Dan has been sick sick sick. We are thinking he has the flu. I'll sure be glad when he gets better! And, thank goodness, I don't get sick with flu or colds. (I'm knocking on wood. Maybe I should speak so soon.) While he is staying mostly inside, I've been doing his chores, as in, getting propane and gas. Hes gone outside for some air a couple of times with Bella, but whatever is making him feel bad is also making him weak. No energy. Bella and I have been out walking all over the place and when I'm not out with her, I've been "people watching" near the big tent. I'll take the quad and ride through the dry wash to close by the big tent and other vendors. Its crazy with people and vehicles. Jan 30.....Yesterday afternoon the group of us left here camping had a small campfire and weenie roast. Dan sat out in front of the fire for awhile. He still feels bad, but besides getting out for a couple of walks with Bella, he needed to get out and enjoy the fire and eat with us. Usually he builds the fire, but not this time, so it was a tiny fire. Dan builds HUGE campfires! Feb 1.....Me, Dan, and our friend Sonja drove to Algodones, Mexico. I needed to get my front tooth fixed. It was cracked. They made a mold for my new tooth and I have a temporary on for now. We went to lunch and I had a great fish taco. YUM! Dan also shared his HUGE shrimp cocktail with me. We only had to wait 45 minutes to get back across the border. Thats not a bad wait. Feb 3.....Our beloved Bonehead passed away 4 years ago today. Doesn't matter how much time goes by, we miss her everyday. Feb 6.....Well, Superbowl Sunday has come and gone. I don't like football but I like the halftime. Madonna was great. I've always liked her music! Dan went across the dirt road to watch the game with all the guys that are camped here near us. When the pizza came, I walked over to eat and watch the halftime. Bad Patty not liking football. LOL LOL LOL LOL......Oh well......... Here are some pictures of Mexico. Just miscellaneous stuff. Seen this tank in the desert on the Yuma Proving Grounds. It was moving along at a good pace. One of the signs before you go into Mexico. A bunch of pictures showing vendors and the streets in Alogodones. And Sonja getting a manicure/pedicure. HUGE shrimp cocktails........ We're standing in line to get out of Mexico the first time we went. Love this sign. Like you couldn't find your way back home. LOL LOLThe second time we went to Algodones to finish up with getting my new crown, this young lady gave us a ride through the gate for 5 bucks each. We rather liked doing this and will probably do it again.

No comments: