Bella

Bella
Bella

Tuesday, May 01, 2012

I'm really having some problems with my blog now that I have to use google chrome. Don't like it at all. Guess I'm gonna have to learn this. Grrrrrrrrrrr. I'll work it out. Because I am behind on my blog, which I don't like falling behind, I'm just gonna tell ya a little about where we are now. We are at Sand Hollow State Park in Hurricane, Utah. This is the 5th time we've been here. We can ride in the dunes and we just plain like it here. This picture shows the man-made lake here at the park. Its HUGE for being man-made.

The first day we were here we had a big sand storm. This looking out at the beginning of the dunes across where the camp host lives.

Just some pictures out in the dunes

Here is a view of the campground where we are parked


The sand is red but it looks even redder because of the direction of the sun. Bella really likes it here. There are LOTS of lizards and squirrels and shes been having a great time chasing them. 








No comments: