Bella

Bella
Bella

Monday, August 20, 2012

Been a little busy while Dan was gone. He went to see his Mom and took her to see his daughter Audrey and the new place she bought. I've been working inside our rig cleaning out cupboards. Getting rid of the accumulation of stuff before leaving Bremerton again. Picked one of the last pickings of blueberries. Oh, and I took my car and had a bunch of girls from a swim team give it a bath. Good way for them to earn money and I didn't have to wash the car. Looks better! Dan came home after being gone a couple of days and we picked lots of blackberries. I'll be making a couple of cobblers soon. One to keep here at my Mom's house and the other for him to take back to Audrey's house. Hes gonna go back spend a few days with her and the grands. I'll be staying home and taking care of stuff around here..........The weather is back to normal for Bremerton. Partly grey skies, a little sun, and its kind of muggy. No more 90's. Having the sun out sure did make the blackberries ripen! Maybe I'll take a picture or two of the cobblers I'll be making. Nothing like drooling while reading my blog. LOL LOL LOL........

Dan was up on the roof of our rig fixing one of the fantastic fans and Bella decided to pay him a visit. He had a step ladder in the bathroom right under the hole where the fan is so he could have access to parts at the top of the ladder. Bella climbed the ladder and jumped about 3 feet up through the hole in the roof. I think he was very surprised when he seen her. He yelled at me as I was inside mom's house making dinner so I could take some pictures. It was too far up for her to jump to the ground so I went inside and climbed the ladder and he handed her down to me. I'm thinking that she had an adventure. She sure was exploring the roof! Crazy cat. She has to be in our business all the time but thats ok. We love her snooping and bugging us.



No comments: