Bella

Bella
Bella

Monday, October 22, 2012

Saturday 10/20.....Made the big trip to Blythe, CA so we could go to Kmart and Albertsons. I was on a mission but it failed. My espresso machine died and I need my latte "fix" in the morning. Kmart, Ace Hardware, and Rite Aid didn't have an espresso machine. I settled for buying a small coffee pot to get me by. I can't believe Kmart didn't at least have one espresso machine. Oh well. I finally ordered what I wanted online and it will be delivered to the Walmart in Parker. So, the first part of November we'll be driving up to Parker to pick it up..........Had a visitor on the outdoor rug in front of our 5th wheel here in the desert. Just after dusk tonight, I happened to look out the screen door and seen this sidewinder snake cruising across our rug. It was about 14" long. Dan grabbed his "snake picker upper stick" (LOL LOL) and carried it far away from here. We sure didn't want this guy crawling up into our rig, somehow getting through the duck tape covering the hole in the bathroom floor. I'll sure be glad when our rig is fixed! I didn't get a picture of him. Sorry Ryan. If we see another snake, I'll try and snap a picture for you! I shined my flashlight on him and he just stopped long enough for Dan to relocate him. First snake we've seen since getting here and, hopefully, the last....The weather sure is changing. Its getting a little cooler and we have some clouds rolling in from LA. Hoping we have a warmer winter here then we had last time. Maybe stay in the 70's and 80's during the day and no lower then 50 at night.

No comments: