Bella

Bella
Bella

Friday, November 23, 2012

No pictures this time. I haven't even taken my camera out and thats not like me at all, but............Happy late Thanksgiving. We had a great dinner outside with our neighbors Jim/Carol and Ken/Diane. We didn't have any turkey this time which didn't bother any of us at all. Diane made a shepherds pie and it was YUMMY! (You will have to look shepherds pie up on the Internet to get the idea of what it is. I'm sure Diane has her own recipe for making it.) I brought the ham and we had all the normal thanksgiving stuff to go with it except stuffing. I just love being able to eat outside in the warm sunshine under blue skies............Dan and I are heading to Kingman, Arizona on Monday 11/26. The RV repair place where we got our estimate will be looking at our 5th wheel again so they can order the parts for it. We'll go to an RV park and wait until the parts come in. I've made reservations for that already.Then we'll be "moteling" it while our home is being repaired. THAT will be the real killer as our insurance doesn't cover motel expenses. Oh sigh. I'll be posting stuff in my blog while we are in Kingman. I can't wait for it to be all fixed so we can come back to Quartzsite and settle back into everyday "living in the desert" life until we leave for the NASCAR races the first part of March.

No comments: