Bella

Bella
Bella

Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!


My flamingo, "Flo", is ready for Christmas out here in the desert in Quartzsite, As you can see we have shadows which means sunshine. It is cold at night but during the afternoons, its pretty nice when the north wind isn't blowing. I'm happy that 12/21/12 just passed us by and I was able to dress my flamingo for the next holiday.

Both Dan and I are getting over these stupid colds. Its taking him longer though. We've been wearing masks when we're outside walking Bella. Like a painters mask. Works good and keeps ya from breathing in the cool air. We might have sunshine and its pretty nice out, but the air still has a chill and neither one of us, especially Dan, needs to relapse. Hes felt good enough to raise 3 or our solar panels on top of our rig. That sure does make a difference in our voltage/amps and not having to use the gen as much.

We'll be having Christmas, buffet style, dinner with our neighbors (Jim/Carol/Ken/Diane) outside if the wind doesn't decide to raise havoc. Carol has invited I think 3 other people, so we'll have guests too. A nice roast beef and other stuff dinner. Sounds yummy to me.

No comments: