Bella

Bella
Bella

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Tuesday 12/18......We got back to Quartzsite yesterday. Finally. The ground was still mushy under our rig, but we were able to pull out and leave. We're not quite all the way set up here yet. Dan has had this nagging cold, forever, and his balance is way off. Gotta be because of the ears I'm guessing. Anyway, he can't get on top of our rig to raise up the solar panels until hes more steady on his feet. He was really nice and finally shared one of his colds with me. Good man. Its been almost 3 years since I've had a cold and hes had about 6 or 7. I guess it was time to share. lol lol...But life goes on and so today I'll go pickup our "once a month" mail packet, do laundry, and fill up one of our propane tanks. Then come home and take some more alka-seltzer plus, play with Bella, and chill. So, after this stupid cold goes away, things will be back to normal. Bella loves it here and she ran to check out all the trees and bushes that shes explored lots of time before. Ok. Not much to say in this blog entry and no pictures. I'll just be busy getting better, making cookies, and whatever else..............

No comments: