Bella

Bella
Bella

Friday, December 07, 2012

Ok. We've been at the RV park for a week now. Have to go pay for a couple more days then pay for one day at a time hoping our parts are in. Because this is my blog, I can complain. I'll be SO glad to get back to Quartzsite where the weather will be a little warmer. Our furnace is definitely working overtime!........I wrote that about a week ago. We've just been hanging out at the park. Waiting, waiting, and waiting for all the parts to get in. And, woohoo for us because all the parts are finally at the RV repair place and we have a date to take our rig in on 12/10. We're thinking it will take one or two days for the repair work to be done. After its done, then I'll name the place who put us back together..............Here are some pictures I took around the RV park.




No comments: