Bella

Bella
Bella

Friday, March 22, 2013

Dan and I seen this guy today. Just hanging around on a tree. Bella didn't see it. Thank goodness she didn't. After I looked it up on the Internet and read about it, I found out that it could bite you if you touch it. Well, Bella would have for sure touched it! After doing some research, this is what I believe it is. A Desert Spiny Lizard. This guy doesn't look that colorful in my pictures, but he really was. I just didn't get real good shots of him. You can go to this web-site and see if you agree with me that this is a Desert Spiny Lizard. I sure wish I would have had my bigger zoom lens on, but I got as close as I could and snapped away.
http://www.reptilesofaz.org/Lizards-Subpages/h-s-magister.html
Interesting reading.



Here are some more little flowers in the desert. This is actually part of a bush. I believe these are called Brittlebush.
I believe these are called Desert Globe Mallow.
I can't find the name of this little flower yet.

No comments: