Bella

Bella
Bella

Friday, August 30, 2013

Still been busy, busy, busy. My sister is recovering from having her kidney stone zapped and Dan continues on with VA appointments. Just on and on. In fact we are sitting at the VA right now waiting for his next appointment. We discovered that the VA has a medical library and we can sit here with our laptop and get online. Big plus when we still have another 2 hours to wait for the appointment. Good thing we brought our laptops with us....We've been gone for a couple of days visiting Dan's daughter Audrey, then spent part of the day with his mom. It just worked out good for coming to the Seattle VA today for this appointment. The hotel we found to stay at was only about 1.5 miles from the VA. Very cool. No driving in the morning rush hour traffic. He had a morning appointment and we are now waiting for the afternoon appointment. That means driving in afternoon Seattle rush hour traffic. YUK!

And life just goes on. I can't believe its almost September! One thing about getting older is that the time seems to fly by faster, at least that's what I've noticed. More VA visits on 9/3 and 9/5. On the 5th is the real important one. WOOHOO!

Dang, we had a monsoon pass over Kitsap County Thursday 8/29. Dan and I got caught outside in it with Bella. We ran for my Mom's garage. It came on REAL fast! It probably doesn't look like much, but believe me it was. I'm standing in the garage taking a pic of my sister's jeep parked between Mom's house and our rig. It was POURING HUGE drops. Almost hail. I guess it did hail in other parts of the county. As fast as it came, it also passed by fast. The ground sure was soggy. Bella was kind of walking tiptoe when she came out of the garage. Our quad is parked in the back of the garage and she ran for the safety there. I guess she though with sitting on something familiar she was ok. lol lol

No comments: