Bella

Bella
Bella

Sunday, October 20, 2013

traveling traveling

All these pictures are from Hawthorne, NV to Beatty, NV. As I said before the RV park is across from the Army Depot. Very interesting history on this place. As we were leaving Hawthorne, I took a picture of the sign below. Cracked me right up cause I worked very close to Keyport, WA where one of the NUWC's is located. (Naval Undersea Warfare Center). And here is a sign that says this when the sign says army depot when entering town. I think the gov is mixed up. Anyway, I thought it was funny. Was looking all over for the conning tower of a submarine. LOL LOL LOL......Read the web-site that I found. Very interesting.

http://www.angelfire.com/ut/branton/CaliFloats.html

Ammo storage hills?
More storage?

You should look up Hawthorne on googlemaps and look at all the stuff from the air.
Long, long, long stretch of miles, miles, and miles.
BRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Snow in the hills above the desert.

This is how Bella travels. In her bed and dozing most of the time.
Seeing lots of Joshua trees right in this area.
Look how far the road goes...............
Beatty RV Park. One of our favorite "mom and pop" parks.
Home sweet home for 3 nights.
The view from out in the desert when we took Bella out lizard hunting.
Dan and Bella out lizard hunting. She seen a few and caught and released one. Its the thrill of the chase I think.
Bella standing on a lava rock.
I can't remember what these are called and too lazy to look it up. :-) They are pretty.


No comments: