Bella

Bella
Bella

Friday, December 27, 2013

After Christmas

And so Christmas is over. Late Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy HoHoHo Day, Happy whatever day you wanna call it. I'm glad its done. I did make some candy cane cookies, Grandma Alma Sugar Cookies, and some ginger cookies. We ate with our 2 neighbors across the way from us. It was all good and I'm so happy its all over. Now back to life before the holiday.......Its beginning to warm up during the day but we're still using our portable propane heater at night. I can't believe 2014 is almost here! Seems the older I get, the faster time just passes right by. "Hello Patty/goodbye Patty". Another day gone by.


Yummy candy cane cookies.
Here is Bella "stalking" a pack rat. Laying in wait outside the hole to it's home. She knew it was in there as we could both hear movement, but it never came out. Smart pack rat. :-)


"Hi Mom". Shes watching me down in the kitchen from up high on her perch.
Out walking Bella. Our rig is in the background.
And, here is what she does. Taking her lizard home. Catch/play/release. No harm done to the lizard. She doesn't even puncture it. She wouldn't be doing this if she killed them. I couldn't deal with that. She lets them go and they run off to the closest hole.


No comments: