Bella

Bella
Bella

Wednesday, January 01, 2014

2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014

And another year has gone by. Geeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzz. It sure goes by fast when you get older. Not liking that too much. We had a campfire for New Years but it was quiet. Just good conversations, good buffet style eating, and very little booze. No one really drinks anymore. I'm liking that. No other comment needed...........Gonna feed Dan his black eyed peas tonight for dinner. His tradition on New Years day. I cheat. Only open a can. I'll use them for a side with the salisbury steak I'm gonna do from scratch. Probably make some corn muffins to go with it and slice some tomatoes. Sounds good to me! And that's it for the first entry of the year. Getting ready to take Bella on her first walk of the year. Just another day in the life of Dan and Patty and Bella. Probably sounds boring, but we like it and that's all that counts. :-)

No comments: