Bella

Bella
Bella

Monday, June 02, 2014

Dan's 66th

Happy late birthday to Dan my man. I think he had a good birthday. I made him some German chocolate cupcakes and me and him went to Red Lobster for birthday dinner. The restaurant gave Dan some ice cream with a candle and happy birthday written on the plate. He smeared his finger through the happy before I could take the picture. Guess he wanted to taste it.  And, so another birthday has come and gone. Then the day after Dan's birthday we went to a birthday party for awhile for my great nephew Caleb and great niece Grace. Everyone's birthday in May is so close together.
We left the birthday party early so we could attend the D-Derby. Yes, another smash and crash time. We stopped by my niece Jennifer's place and picked up her oldest, Draven. He was excited to go and he had a good time. His mom packed him some food and off we went. We will take him again as he was a good kid.

Next up in our lives is heading to Monroe, WA for 3 days to see Dan's daughter Audrey and kids and to see Dan's son Andrew and family. They are flying in from Florida. Should be a fun time.

No comments: