Bella

Bella
Bella

Thursday, June 12, 2014

We were almost ALL day at the VA. When we arrived we were totally shocked that we found a parking place. Dan and his mom were gonna just get dropped off and I was gonna spend my time trying to find a place to park. With all the construction around in and around the VA I might have been parking several blocks away in some residential neighborhood. Dan got everything done that needed to be done. Blood work, chest x-ray, and EKG. The only problem doing that is each thing happens in a different place and the VA is big. We did A LOT of walking around the buildings there. Everything turned out good though but we sure were tired when we got out of there. Then we still had to drive through Seattle afternoon rush hour traffic to get Mary home, drop her off, and head to Bremerton. We were both SO glad to be back home. It had been a busy, busy weekend.

Just back to normal, everyday life now. Have appointments to get my hair trimmed and to take my laptop to the Geek Squad at Best Buy and get it fixed. Can't wait to have it back to normal. Dan needs to empty black water today. I guess thats back to normal stuff. LOL LOL LOL

No comments: