Bella

Bella
Bella

Monday, July 14, 2014

Since the 4th of July we've just been busy around our rig and taking care of stuff. Dan trashed our BBQ as the striker didn't work very good and I had hit it with the quad about a year ago. Time to get a new one. This one was 8 years old and ready to go to BBQ heaven. UPS will be bringing our new one in a few more days. Camping World had a good buy on it. We're also waiting for a door handle for our fridge to come in the mail. It cracked. Still need to order an inside door latch. Haven't found that yet online. Our local RV store never has anything we need in stock and it takes them forever to get it ordered, so we just get our stuff online...........We did have some friends bring over dinner one night. That was cool. I didn't have to cook. They brought over everything to make tacos or burritos. And brought some BIG baked potatoes. It was all yummy. We all dished up and ate outside as it has been so nice.........Dan and I went to another d-derby. It was VERY hot sitting in the grand stands but so nice after the sun set. I took a few pictures with my phone just because the guy rolled over.
 

 We had a most beautiful sunset one night. My pictures didn't capture all the red colors but you get the idea. It looked like the sky was on fire.


 This is the picture that a photographer from the local newspaper took. I love how his camera captured the colors. I like the reflection off the water. We seen a few lightning strikes in the red clouds. Must have been heat lightning.

No comments: