Bella

Bella
Bella

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving 2014

Oh, look. Its a lizard in our kitchen. I had some t-shirts stacked up in the kitchen by the stairs going to the loft. I was getting a shirt and a lizard came out from in between the shirts. Surprised me. I yelled to Bella up in our living room. "Bella, lizard" "Bella, lizard".....Do you think she believed me? Nope. I just know that she was thinking, "why in the hell is she yelling about a lizard when we're inside" "hmmmmm. she yelled again". "Hmmmmmmm, Papa is going to look". "Uh oh, hes talking about a lizard". "Maybe I'll go look". LOL LOL LOL.......She finally came down to the kitchen to see the lizard. She played with it on the kitchen floor with Bella having the advantage. The poor lizard didn't have any traction on the floor. Poor little guy. Dan finally took it outside and let it go. Bella didn't see him do that. She was looking for it and went to lay down where I found it and was waiting for it to show up again. I went up into the living room to post on FB what had happened. I was reading what I wrote to Dan and I read "Bella, lizard". She heard that and she was on a dead run from the kitchen up to the living room where I was with my laptop. That was the wrong thing to say. She thought there was another lizard. It was too funny. And that is the lizard experience Bella had today. We just can't figure out how it got inside our rig.

I found a new hibiscus plant and knew that Dan just had to have it, so I bought it for him. This one will have pink flowers. I'm in the process of reading more about the hibiscus, so we're both learning what to do and what not to do. Don't wanna kill the poor plant. LOL LOL

No comments: