Bella

Bella
Bella

Thursday, December 18, 2014

12/14 small storm

As you can see the storms from southern California finally came through Quartzsite. We got enough rain to wash all the dust off our truck. Our grey truck doesn't look tan anymore. Today was chore day for me. As long as I had to go into town to do laundry, I also got gas for the generator and propane. When I got back we took Bella for a walk when it wasn't raining. We usually take her out walking and to play at least twice a day. Later in the day I went out ahead of Dan taking her out. We were a little ways away from our rig when it started to rain again. Big drops. She sure didn't like that and high tailed it all the way back home. Never seen her run so fast. It was too funny. We waited about 15 minutes watching which way the clouds and rain was going and out we went again. She had a blast then. No lizards out so she climbed trees and just plain acted goofy. Shes too funny to watch.




Day after the rain. The storm has passed. It was nice and sunny today with clouds, but not rain clouds. I took some pictures of the neat sunset tonight.




No comments: