Bella

Bella
Bella

Saturday, January 03, 2015

1/3/15 cold cold cold

The last cold night had our furnace working overtime. It was blasted COLD! Frigid cold! Just can't believe how cold its been. Then today it was very warm. I've been wearing 4 to 5 layers when going out walking with Bella. Today I only had on 2 layers. WOOHOO for warmer weather that's gonna be here in a few more days. We finally broke out our portable propane heater so we didn't have to use the big furnace.

LOL LOL. I have 4 layers on under the blue rain slicker. I wore the slicker cause the north wind was chilling. On my head I have on my do-rag then my furry hat over that. Around my neck I have on a toasty warm muffler. Heavy gloves to keep my fingers warm and thermal pants under my sweats. LOL LOL. I crack myself up by wearing all this stuff, but it was just freezing/frigid/BRRRRR cold out causing MAJOR fripples!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bella seen this Gray bird grasshopper flying near our rig. She chased it and jumped up after it and grabbed it between her paws.
She had fun playing with it.




She had her fun with it for awhile and then it went away when she got tired of playing. I couldn't believe how big it was. The body was about 3 to 4 inches.

No comments: