Bella

Bella
Bella

Thursday, January 01, 2015

Jan 2015


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And we had ice on everything this morning. I know it doesn't look like much but its enough for the low desert I'm thinking. It was bitter, frigid cold. The poor truck was really frosty. Looks like we're gonna be cold for at least 4 or 5 more days, then back to the mid 60's into the 70's. WOOHOO for that. I need to get on the quad and take a ride to one of my geocaches. It got flooded and I need to retrieve the container and then archive it with the geocache website. Also wanna take a ride before we leave here to Piddle Hill where we can hunt for crystal. We'll be leaving before the end of January, heading to Algodones, Mexico so I can get my teeth worked on. OUCH! I HATE the dentist, but you do what ya gotta do.





The poor quad was really frosty too.
The ground was really frosty. Sure looked different then looking at the brown desert dirt.


The truck all iced over was sparkling in the cold sun.



No comments: