Bella

Bella
Bella

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

8/12/2015

I have been TOTALLY lax in writing in my blog. I don't think that anyone wants to read about Dan washing and waxing the truck. Or us playing outside with Bella. Or us taking turns "Mom sitting" for sister Christine. Or about the big fight and yelling match in the apartment complex next to my Mom's place. (Aid car/fire truck/police all showed up.) Or that Dan has picked more blackberries. Or that he has to pump black/grey water today. LOL LOL LOL.......Just mostly everyday stuff. My nice Nikon camera is having some major malfunctions so I can't use it to take pictures. Depending on my phone for now. And life goes on. We are gonna get to see our friends Chris and Connie, owners of Longcamp RV Park in Kamiah, Idaho. They are in Port Townsend, WA with their concession to work at the Jefferson County Fair. Then they travel to Long Beach, WA for the kite festival. Their web site is on the right side of my blog, but here it is anyway. www.longcamprvpark.com Go look it up. Its a nice place to stay. They have asked us to be camp hosts during the winter, but we're not sure whats gonna happen in life yet. It would be cold there, but if we have to stay in Bremerton, it will be cold here too. Oh sigh................Here is Bella and Tucker. They were playing in the orchard.
 The "big guy" watching Bella.
 Then he turned his head to look at me taking his picture again. lol


No comments: