Bella

Bella
Bella

Saturday, February 27, 2016

2/27/16 birthday party Lincoln

Birthday fun for my great-nephew Lincoln. What a lucky one year old he is! Look at all the decorations........


Mom Nataly, Lincoln the birthday boy, and dad Joshua
Nataly and Lincoln
Lincoln with his Papa Mike
Lincoln with his Nana Tonya
LOL LOL........Max the party dog
Dan and Lincoln playing with a balloon
My sister Christine got into a frosting fight with her grandson Joshua. You can see him in the background smirking

Jenny and Jason
YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jason approaching his grandma to throw another confetti bomb at her. She was giggling.


Oh look. A Madonna wanna be!
Look at my new Radio Flyer
Joshua talking to his mom Tonya
Jenny and Jason. I think they are in love. :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such a cute post! It reminds me that my niece’s birthday is around the corner. I am sure my sister is going to book one of the Los Angeles event venues this time because her house is under renovation and it is not possible that she postpones her birthday celebration.