Bella

Bella
Bella

Thursday, September 22, 2016

9/22/2016

Oh, geeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzz........Its been over a month since I've posted in the blog. Bad Patty. I have added pictures so I guess that counts for something.

My youngest son Jason celebrated another birthday on Sept 3rd. This was an ice cream cake that I ordered from Stone Cold Creamery. It was SO rich. All chocolate!
Jason checking out his birthday stuff......
Bella is contemplating her next move outside. Shes always watching everything and then will try and go "exploring" when we turn our heads. Sneaky little cat..........
The next several pictures are of the new shed that we had built. http://www.betterbuiltbarns.com
They put the shed up in about 5 hours. Its a 10x12. After its up, Dan will caulk and paint. That is the 2 things that they don't do but will in the future as their company grows.






















I went with my sister Christine and niece Tonya to Teresa and Rob's Seahawk wedding. EVERYTHING was Seattle Seahawks theamed. It was pretty cool.
The newspaper put them on the front page.......

All their grands in Seahawk clothes
I even wore a Seahawk t-shirt...........
My niece Melinda, her husband Steve, and my great-nephew Caleb pulling me out to the dance floor
Sister Christine and niece Tonya..........
Teresa and Rob's grands out dancing.............
And we are back to the shed. Bella had to do "shed inspection".............

Dan is putting some primer on the shed doors. Since this picture was taken, Dan has built rafters inside so we can store lighter stuff. And he has made walkways for Bella so she can go inside and have her own place to play. I'll have to try and take some pictures of the inside........
Dan's original hibiscus that we rescued from an RV park is now two plants. Its hard to believe that the plant was only about 6" high and in a tiny pot. He might have to put them in bigger pots after its done blooming. It had been dormant for about 8 months and then about a month ago, it started blooming again. Its worth the wait because the blooms are so pretty.

1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

You have definitely been busy with that shed but it's looking like you are putting down roots. Are you looking to hang up the keys?
Great idea for a wedding theme.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.